Opinions Wanted MOVING!!

For sure Paul.You wouldnt even want to go in my basement.I remember the last time they sounded the tornado warnings .My friend called and said are you headed for the basement.I said no thanks I would rather take my chances with mother nature than fight whatever is crawling down there.

~I will no longer be paying for the upstairs tenant's utilities.....

do not give up the possibility of receiving, from the building owner, the past monetary/emotional losses due to his incorrect rewire job!
you ARE due those! This situation was no different than if he'd put a gun to your head and emptied your pocket! (and was, because of it's very nature, even MORE insidious/perfidious :cry:)

also......if your a vindictive sort(or just wish to see justice served???).....you could wait till they get another tennant signed on, and tell them all about the problems they'll be facing with their new digs!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Don't lose or damage anything that belongs to a customer. Make that your #1 priority. I mean even the stuff that has been there for years. If you lose it or damage it, Murphy's law will kick in immediately.

John

Thanks for the tour, Nicole! Great meeting you.

Congrats on the new space - I am so impressed on how much you have done in a very short time.

Nicole, don't you dare store moulding on a staircase! Just imagine falling down those stairs and hitting a short piece of moulding... now imagine your employee doing that. Major lawsuit...
That glass cutter is a beast! Never saw one so "industrial" before :) makes my Fletcher 3000 look portable... Find a way to move that over so the end doesn't stick into the doorway, and then cover the end with foam pipe wrap... OSHA will thank you...

Nicole, don't you dare store moulding on a staircase! Just imagine falling down those stairs and hitting a short piece of moulding... now imagine your employee doing that. Major lawsuit...
That glass cutter is a beast! Never saw one so "industrial" before :) makes my Fletcher 3000 look portable... Find a way to move that over so the end doesn't stick into the doorway, and then cover the end with foam pipe wrap... OSHA will thank you...

I dont have an employee........and also no where else to store Moulding..
REMEMBER.....I have a 12x12 room.....
not 1000sq ft like I did before.:rolleyes:

Cant move the glass cutter right or left....it would block either doorway....:shrug: just have to suck it up.

Thanks for the tour, Nicole! Great meeting you.

Congrats on the new space - I am so impressed on how much you have done in a very short time.

Good to meet you too WILL!!!!! Sorry it was a mess while you were here! But glad you came between art classes!!!!

Let me know when you decide to make the BIG decision.....I'm pretty sure I did everything wrong when I started !!!! LOL :D

Nic, I am using wire HomeDepot shelves, turned upside sown as moulding storage. The little front lip keeps me from ordering too much and you would be impressed with how much can be held up by those metal brackets :) 2 twelve foot stretches of shelving now, but when I had it in a garage unit I had 2 shelves above the chopper and 1 at the height of the chopper and in back of it.

Held a lot.

I had a leaning standing rack that could hold sticks under 8'. It ended up being less than 3' wide as I kept chopping it down to fit smaller and smaller spaces :) Easily made, a 1 by 8 on the bottom with 1 by 6's every 18". a 1 by 4 on the back at the bottom and a 1X4 at 2', 3', 5' and 8' they made estimating height easy :)
Where is your chopper?

Cover that glass cutter end with foam pipe wrap :) It'll still hurt when you hit it but you'll be less likely to bleed...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY we got our sign up out front!!!!! TOOK FOREVER with the weather and getting everything approved with the other businesses!!! I just dont understand why they couldnt install it in FREEEEZING BLIZZARD temps!!! LOL

I also got sick of waiting for them... so I painted one to go next to my door!!!!
(its a bit crooked..... my photographer is only 4ft tall..... and giggles when he takes pics.... )

BTW ........ just emptied the LAST box........ upstairs..... YAY!!! :D :thumbsup:

Hey I never said I was fast!!

Attachments

• IMGP4499.jpg
    IMGP4499.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP4352.jpg
    IMGP4352.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 55
Like your signs Nic! Is your handpainted one going outside???? What did you use??? I might just have enough space next to my door to make one as well.

Well...... I have about a 12ft overhang in front of the building...... so no rain or anything ever hits the window or door... well. ... not much anyway...

I just used Black Gator and a crapped up gold frame I spray painted..... then Just normal acrylic paint... clear finish Krylon.... and SPRAY GLITTER of course! :D

Back