• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

Morso/Mors0 DK 8900 Guillotine or "Chopper" For Sale

David Waldmann

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Featured Vendor
FYI that appears to be a Model F.

The "DK 8900 Randers" is the country (Denmark), post code and city where Danlist (the manufacturer of Morso) is located.

Reactions: FBB

FBB

Grumbler in Training
FYI that appears to be a Model F.

The "DK 8900 Randers" is the country (Denmark), post code and city where Danlist (the manufacturer of Morso) is located.
Thank you! I'm selling this equipment at my brother's request (he was the picture framer).

james blakeway

Grumbler in Training
Morsø DK 8900 chopper for sale!

Make a reasonable offer.

Pick up in person in Pineville, NC (suburb of Charlotte, NC)
First time responder so pardon my inability to find a way to respond with a private message.

Please contact me about your Morse. Jim 612-859-7200

FBB

Grumbler in Training
I have located one (1) extension arm and will include it.

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Ylva

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
First time responder so pardon my inability to find a way to respond with a private message.

Please contact me about your Morse. Jim 612-859-7200
Hi James, welcome to the G!

The many options can be overwhelming for sure. When you look at the right hand upper corner, next to your name there is an envelope symbol. Click that and start a new conversation. That is the private message.

Donmar Creations