S O L D Mitre Mite VN2,

The item(s) in this particular post have been marked as SOLD by the original poster.

Tdear1

Grumbler in Training
I bought this underpinner used about 9-10 yrs ago, actual age of this pneumatic machine is unknown to me. It's an older model, but it's been a very reliable piece of equipment. Comes with heavy duty metal stand, which adjusts so machine can be tilted vertically or used flat (horizontal). Also included is a wood constructed support I devised for holding longer pieces of molding while joining (See photos). Just recently used and it worked fine. Heavy item, shipping is not an option. Manufactured in Italy.
I'm in Lexington, KY $350.00

Air tool, requires an air compressor.
Mitre Mite vn2.jpg
MM VN2 underpinner.jpg
MM VN2.jpg

Mr Bob, I'm not sure I would know where to start on crating this machine. Shipping to CA would be terribly expensive wouldn't it?

If you change your mind on shipping, I would be interested in buying it for a back up.
Sellers are usually agreeable to shipping if you handle all of the details. You can have a local packing/shipping company pick up the machine, strap it to a pallet or put its parts in boxes, and then send it to you. They'll know what to do.

I once bought a 500T dry mounting press, which is much larger and heavier than that underpinner (VN2+1?) from a retired Florida framer that way. The total cost for the service was about $300 and well worth it.

I’ve used Uship.com on machinery with excellent results.

Thanks. I've had several interested if I would ship it. I am waiting to see if someone relatively local (I'm in Lexington, KY and near Cincinnati & Louisville) shows interest.

Hahaha! How's the popcorn?
I'd meet you in Cincinnati.
Well, thanks, Tdear1, but I'm not in the market for it. My shop sold in 2015, but I somehow have ended up with 4 pneumatic underpinners, two of which seem to work just fine.

Best wishes for a quick sale, and Happy Thanksgiving.

I bought this used underpinner about 9-10 yrs ago, I don't know the actual age of this pneumatic machine, it's an older model, but it's been a very reliable piece of equipment. Comes with heavy duty metal stand, which adjusts so machine can be tilted vertically or used flat (horizontal). Also included is a wood constructed support I made for holding longer pieces of molding while joining (See photos). I recently used this underpinner and it worked fine. Heavy item, shipping is not an option. Manufactured in Italy.
I'm in Lexington, KY $350.00

Air tool, requires an air compressor.View attachment 36334View attachment 36335View attachment 36336
Well, thanks, Tdear1, but I'm not in the market for it. My shop sold in 2015, but I somehow have ended up with 4 pneumatic underpinners, two of which seem to work just fine.

Best wishes for a quick sale, and Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks Jim. All the best to you as well. I realized after sending that message that you had not indicated any interest.

Back