Searching For Metric version of Frameready (or equivalent)

Souri Gagar

Grumbler
Business
Framing Art Del
Tried emailing them 4 times now but no ones getting back to me for some reason. Any one of you guys know if there is a metric version of Frameready I can try before I buy? Alternatively, a metric version of an equally in depth framers software?

Thanks

Hi, Souri. :)

Please forgive if you've already tried calling, but here's their number. The help line is open Mon.-Fri. 9-6 Eastern Standard Time. (4 p.m. - 1 a.m. Cyprus time).

1-888-281-3303

Yes, FrameReady is from Canada and is capable of using metric dimensions and being used via Apple computers.
Thanks for the quick reply. How do I get it though?
Hi, Souri. :)

Please forgive if you've already tried calling, but here's their number. The help line is open Mon.-Fri. 9-6 Eastern Standard Time. (4 p.m. - 1 a.m. Cyprus time).

1-888-281-3303
I've emailed them. It's more practical than calling them. However, if any of you guys know if there actually is a metric version and where to find it I would appreciate the help. Been searching for it online for a while and I'm surprised its not readily available on their website. :S

Sorry they're unresponsive. Things seem to have changed there since Adatasol took over.

Another system worth checking out is i-framer. We've found the pricing system much more flexible than FR, and they're very helpful. They're in Australia and are cloud-based.
Also, metric (with an Imperial option). If internet reception is spotty on Cyprus, perhaps software is the way to go. Otherwise, worth a look: i-framer https://public.i-framer.com/

2 minutes on their site and I found this: How to set up basic business data (FR10+) – FrameReady Knowledgebase https://frameready.com/know/setting-up-basic-business-data-in-frameready-10/

metric.png

Sorry they're unresponsive. Things seem to have changed there since Adatasol took over.

Another system worth checking out is i-framer. We've found the pricing system much more flexible than FR, and they're very helpful. They're in Australia and are cloud-based.
Also, metric (with an Imperial option). If internet reception is spotty on Cyprus, perhaps software is the way to go. Otherwise, worth a look: i-framer https://public.i-framer.com/
Thanks. I've tried completing their online form at I-framer twice and both times it failed to complete the registration. So I can't get a trial on that either. Although, like you said, a on-location solution is safer for my situation.

Yes indeed. If there is an "x" in the box it means its a metric version. The one depicted is not. The one I'm trying out isn't either (see my attached image). So the version you download is set by default to a measuring system and cannot be changed (indicated by the 'x' in the box much like in boolean, Yes or No). I need a metric version to try out with the metric box ticked "x".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 19.27.02.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 19.27.02.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thanks. I've tried completing their online form at I-framer twice and both times it failed to complete the registration. So I can't get a trial on that either. Although, like you said, a on-location solution is safer for my situation.
Hi Souri,
If you could send me an email at info@i-framer.com.au and let me i can help set up the trial for you.
Work out why registration is failing for you.
Regards
Mark

Hi Souri,
If you could send me an email at info@i-framer.com.au and let me i can help set up the trial for you.
Work out why registration is failing for you.
Regards
Mark
There was a problem processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.
Thats what I keep getting FIY
And yeah I will send an email if the form fails to precess again tomorrow. Thanks.

There was a problem processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.
Thats what I keep getting FIY
And yeah I will send an email if the form fails to precess again tomorrow. Thanks.
1 thing to check is the site name. make sure no spaces all 1 word. i.e Souripictureframing
2nd user name has to be unique. i.e instead of Mark (as it is taken) would have to add something i.e Mark1234
Which country are you selecting as well? I will make sure the country is not the issue.

1 thing to check is the site name. make sure no spaces all 1 word. i.e Souripictureframing
2nd user name has to be unique. i.e instead of Mark (as it is taken) would have to add something i.e Mark1234
Which country are you selecting as well? I will make sure the country is not the issue.
I'll try your suggestions tomorrow. Cyprus is the country. Thanks

I am about 100 km from where FrameReady is located. We had 150,000 without electric power when a storm front passed through with gusts in the 100 km/h range this past weekend. Possibly they are without power.

I am about 100 km from where FrameReady is located. We had 150,000 without electric power when a storm front passed through with gusts in the 100 km/h range this past weekend. Possibly they are without power.
Woah. Hope everyone's ok. I'll look that up.

By the way, Ms Carol from Frameready (customer relations) confirmed that they currently don't have a metric version posted anywhere. They will send a link to a copy soon though. Mystery solved. Thank you everyone for your support.

Back