• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only

Magnetic Mounting Systems book

Ylva

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I have been eying that book as well. Same as you, a bit spendy. I think it is worth it, I just can't get myself to spend the money right now....

I guess it depends if you have a project coming up that might need those techniques. So far, I have not.

Shayla

WOW Framer
Forum Donor
I bought one this spring and am glad to have it.

wpfay

Comfort Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
It is well worth the money if you think you will employ the techniques on a reasonably regular basis. Simply cover the costs in figuring your pricing for magnetic mounts.

The book does cover a lot of ground that doesn't directly pertain to picture framing, but a lot of the information about museum displays can cross over. There's some really good problem solving going on.

I have referenced the one I bought pre-publication a few times and the results have been very well received.

I get myself a Christmas present, usually some sort of gadget, every year that is related to the business. If I didn't have the book already, it would be in the running.