• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

looking to buy to start up a framing business

Jamie Schwartz

Grumbler in Training
I am looking to buy all things needed to start up a framing business. I am located in Michigan but willing to travel for a good deal. Looking for equipment as well as materials IE. Mat board, glass etc.... Thank you!

FrameShop1

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Jamie,

Welcome to the Grumble!

We are a dealer of new and used framing equipment, as well as tools and material from people who have retired or closed a shop.

Visit our new catalog at www.aimequipmentcompany.com

also you will find a large selection in our old catalog at www.skylinepictures.com.

Used equipment catalog: http://skylinepictures.com/Used_Framing_Equipment.htm ... newest listings are located on the latter pages

New equipment catalog: http://skylinepictures.com/New_Framing_Equipment.htm

Thank you.

Steve

Steve Adams

AIM Enterprises, Inc.

1899 East Aurora Rd.

Twinsburg, OH 44087

Phone: 330-405-9421

Web: www.aimequipmentcompany.com

Web: www.skylinepictures.com

Office Hours: M-F 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST

wpfay

Angry Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
For education, and a look at the latest technology look up WCAF (West Coast Art and Framing) and make plans to attend in late January.
Steve is an long time source for used equipment, and usually has an impressive inventory. You can also check for local shop closings as a source for equipment. Even active shops have equipment they have grown out of and will sell off. Do a little local research.

dpframing

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Did you look at the post from 11/15 in this forum under The Frame U.P.? He's selling his whole shop and he is located in Michigan (Upper Peninsula I'm guessing).

Register for the picture framer's grumble