WTB: Looking to buy my first Double Mitre saw, CTD etc. Buffalo NY

MattSmith

Grumbler in Training
Business
The Wood Grain Frame
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking into buying my first double mitre saw. I was recommended to buy a ctd and maybe one with arms, not pneumatic. But I am interested in all brands and types. I'm going from a Jyden chopper that struggles to get perfect cuts even with sharp blades. Let me know what you have!

Thanks,

Matt

Ask the folks at New York Frame - they know everything that is going on in the Bflo/NF area - they might know someone who has something to sell. Lots of framers have retired around here lately.

Thanks guys, I have been working with both! NY Frame is great and I think I bother them a lot, haha. Mainly bc that's where I learn everything... They recommended the CTD for me and I have found a few online. Is it best to stay away from the pneumatic saws? I am looking at a d20 but am unsure if I should pay a little more to go for a pneumatic.

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking into buying my first double mitre saw. I was recommended to buy a ctd and maybe one with arms, not pneumatic. But I am interested in all brands and types. I'm going from a Jyden chopper that struggles to get perfect cuts even with sharp blades. Let me know what you have!

Thanks,

Matt

we have a Clearmont double miter saw for sale in eastern Nebraska

Thanks,

Matt
I have a OMGA VN235, listed on AIM website

Back