looking for moulding with musical notes

E & T

Grumbler in Training
Mar 24, 2004
I am framing a signed CD in a jewel case and thought I have seen a moulding that had musical notes on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
How about taking actual sheet music and applying it to the moulding with watered down glue and then poly over it??? I've thought about doing that for a Rolling Stone cover... haven't tried it yet though... too much of a stretch?
That is a great suggestion. I've covered frames with newspaper sections, sports, wall street etc. (illegally, I'm sure). Just do a test piece to see how the paper reacts to the adhesive so that you don't have any surprises or emergencies when you are in the middle of the project. The paper would need to be sealed, so that a bit of a test too.
Wrapping paper.

Just the right thickness coated stock, with printing on only one side. (no show thru)

Makes a great mat. Just mount it to it.

For a frame, there are several attaching options.
If you are going to apply paper to the frame, it is best to use photo copies on acid free paper....it wont yellow, is easier to glue down, and will last for years, and even longer once it is sealed.
Just a thought - I have fabric, black background, white notes. Maybe a trip to the fabric store . . . ?
Maybe that could be their new slogan.