Looking for a framer in Oklahoma City . . .

Ron Eggers

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
. . . Or in the general area.

My daughter, who some of you will remember as the Digital Diva, has moved to OKC, is working as a social worker for a dialysis clinic and bought a nice house. She has framing needs. (Doesn't everybody?)

Some of you will remember me as Ron Eggers. (Not sure who changed my user name or why. I just changed it back.) I retired a year ago as an investigative researcher for an insurance carrier. Any skills I may have developed in 27 years of framing are being applied to woodworking and home improvement projects in the 113-year-old house we live in.

And yes, I still have my Mat Maestro that brought me to The Grumble all those years ago.

Last edited:
Wow!! That name beings back many memories!!!

Mat Maestro!! Imagine that!:faintthud:

Oh, yeah, you too!! :thumbsup:

Ron,

So nice to see you here!!!!

Mike

"Here" is probably more accurate than "back." I haven't framed anything since 2004, so I'm pretty much a visiting civilian here. I'm happy to say I still have friends in the industry. I'm just not sure if any of them are in the Oklahoma City area.

I won't pretend I don't sometimes miss The Grumble. I also miss mountain climbing, scuba diving and certain aspects of college life.

Back