• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Picture framers only resource

Looking for a framer in Oklahoma City . . .

Ron Eggers

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
. . . Or in the general area.

My daughter, who some of you will remember as the Digital Diva, has moved to OKC, is working as a social worker for a dialysis clinic and bought a nice house. She has framing needs. (Doesn't everybody?)

Some of you will remember me as Ron Eggers. (Not sure who changed my user name or why. I just changed it back.) I retired a year ago as an investigative researcher for an insurance carrier. Any skills I may have developed in 27 years of framing are being applied to woodworking and home improvement projects in the 113-year-old house we live in.

And yes, I still have my Mat Maestro that brought me to The Grumble all those years ago.

Last edited:

framah

PFG, Picture Framing God
Wow!! That name beings back many memories!!!

Mat Maestro!! Imagine that!:faintthud:

Oh, yeah, you too!! :thumbsup:

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Ron,

So nice to see you here!!!!

Mike

Ron Eggers

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
"Here" is probably more accurate than "back." I haven't framed anything since 2004, so I'm pretty much a visiting civilian here. I'm happy to say I still have friends in the industry. I'm just not sure if any of them are in the Oklahoma City area.

I won't pretend I don't sometimes miss The Grumble. I also miss mountain climbing, scuba diving and certain aspects of college life.

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding