• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Donmar Creations

LJ Webinar w/Steve Smeltz from Lifesaver Software "Preparing for Profit"

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
1587553998702.png

Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 2 pm Eastern
Preparing for Profit
Auther

Steve Smeltz
LifeSaver VP of Operations
Steve Smeltz has been the Vice President of Operations at LifeSaver Software for 25 years and has spent his career helping to pioneer software innovations through listening to the needs of the framers. Throughout his tenure he has been instrumental in LifeSaver’s achieving the honor of being the #1 software company in the art and framing industry, with thousands of customers worldwide. Tune in this week to learn about LifeSaver Products, be a part of product demonstration, and have your questions answered by Steve!

https://larsonjuhl.zoom.us/j/952740333
Meeting ID: 952 740 333

Need Help to
Download Zoom

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Great presentation. David Rose spoke about LJ's plan to reopen, and what will be done initially.

Chicago will be opening first, likely at the end of this week, to ship full boxes only. (by freight, only to states where non essential businesses are legally allowed to be open) Chops will follow soon after, with full regular local delivery and full startup within 1-2 months. (Hopefully that is all correct, from my notes)

Steve gave a great demo of LS Cloud, explained how it works, and took questions. There were over 150 attendees.

tedh

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
First sign from anyone about re-opening intentions, and that’s a good thing. Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m starved for news about possible re-start dates.
Thanks for the news, Mike!

Rick Granick

Will this session be viewable after-the-fact? If so, do you need a zoom account to see it?
Good news about LJ's reopening plans, BTW, as there has been some worrisome speculation on the FB groups.
:cool: Rick

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
I don't think any of those rumors on FB are true. They said they had a meeting about it earlier today, and are developing a plan to get the wheels moving again - as the law permits.

I don't know if the sessions are viewable after the fact, but I would hope so. I know it said "recording" with a red dot on the top, during the session.

ljmarketing@larsonjuhl.com could prob answer this question, if you would like to investigate.

Mike

Donmar Creations

Ylva

Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Will this session be viewable after-the-fact? If so, do you need a zoom account to see it?
Good news about LJ's reopening plans, BTW, as there has been some worrisome speculation on the FB groups.
:cool: Rick
I did see some of that and some bashing.
I don’t pay much attention as most is just opinion and sometimes meant to just stir things up.

I like LJ. I am sure they will survive in one form or another.
It is good news that they are thinking about how to reopen and what the process should be.

woodland

Grumbler in Training
I think they are viewable on their website. I noticed in one of my emails from them a link to the past webinars. i didn’t click on it though.

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I think the webinar was recorded and will be made available.

If you are using LifeSaver and have not had a thorough look at the Cloud version, I encourage you to have a look. The full version is available for 30 days with no commitment.

After the webinar yesterday, I was more interested in giving it a try. I have spent a couple of hours with it this morning and am convinced that it is offering real value for the additional cost.

I have been using LifeSaver since about 2006. I did not think I would be interested in the cloud version, mainly because I do not work remotely. (Now I am wishing I could).

I wish I had explored a little deeper before. (But there were so many frames to make!) There is a significant increase in functionality in addition to being accessible from anywhere on virtually any device. The FrameVue integration is also impressive as well as the improved reports.

I know I may sound like a commercial for LifeSaver, but I am not now nor have I ever been compensated by the company in any way. I am a happy customer.

No one asked me to make this post.

I don't know if this could be useful if you are not already a LifeSaver user, but if you are, this is a good time to spend some time looking at the Cloud version.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
They saved the presentation, if you missed it:

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.
Picture framers only resource