Lifesaver Software (cloud) help needed

cjmst3k

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
I'm just starting the program and my first invoice I need to put a discount on it. When I click on the discount button, it brings me to another page, and when I choose "Manager Override", it asks for a reason with a drop down menu. The drop down menu says "Select...". When I click the arrow to show the reasons, the only drop down menu option also says "Select". And since "Select" is not select-able, and since a discount needs a "reason" I'm in a catch-22, and can't finish the order with a discount.

Does anyone use LS Cloud to know how to fix this?

I don't have LS Cloud, but it seems that you need to add options to the menu you are selecting from. In the non-cloud version of LS, that kind of stuff is mostly found under the Price button on the main screen. Then they have various tabs and one should allow you to create entries for your Select button.

I am making some assumptions that their cloud and desktop versions are not completely different, of course.

John

you need to write down the order on pen and paper. Then go into discounts on menu page and add a reason. Then go back and make order again, with reason in discount.

I have been using the cloud version for over a year...
You need to set up the REASONS...I have about 8-10 reasons
It is just like adding other pricing options, it is a drop down menu that you customize...

Thank you!

ALSO - VERY URGENT QUESTION - I APPARENTLY CANNOT CHARGE DEPOSITS OR ANYTHING ON THE ORDERS! Need help on this super-fast. I just messed up 2 orders, my only 2 orders today, because I can't finish the order.

If anyone is familiar, please call me at 804-740-1569 Thank you!!

Sorry, no "help" here, but I'm positive there's some way to do what you need to do. Lifesaver is one of the top (3?) POS systems used by frame shops and there must be an answer. Hope you figure it out.

Back