• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Question Kobe Corner frames

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Rick Granick

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Looking for a resource for Kobe style frame for a giclee print that will be about 24 x 36. Anyone have a source you particularly like for this style?
Thanks.
:coffeedrinker2: Rick

wpfay

Comfort Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Sunshine Frames
Any of the Long Island City manufacturers. I have been using Quattro for stuff like this, and they do good work. I have used AMCI and APF/Munn in the past. You might also check with Max Munn who is a Grumble member. Rob O'Donnell AKA Frame Master has a number of boutique manufacturers capable.

Rick Granick

Thanks. I did some searching on those, but didn't see anything similar to what the customer is trying to not match but get a similar feel. This is what she sent me. frame.jpg

Rick Granick

Thank you both for the leads. Customer was just here, and she decided to go with a regular moulding. I will keep this info for future reference.
:coffeedrinker2: Rick

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com
Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only