Ionizing Air Gun

DTWDSM

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Question...

Does anyone or has anyone used the Ionizing Air Gun from Kinetronics? I am going to look at it in Atlanta but wanted to see if anyone here had an opinion one way or another about it.

Thanks

Tim, I think I had something like that back in '67, but got paranoid and hid it. Now I can't find it.

Just kidding. Sorry about the Frankenthread.

We have one in our shop. We use it. It works well. I wish I had ordered a longer hose on the unit.

Bob,

How long is your hose? Ok no jokes here people, remember there are children reading.

Did they give you options on the hose sizes? Is it interchangable with a regular air hose hooked up to a compressor?

Thanks

DTWDSM -
We have used Kinetronics products in our photo lab for more years than I care to admit ;) Their brushes, Ionizing Air Guns are tops!
In the fitting area of our frame shop we use their static brushes - but, to be honest, we just use a regular air hose - but very rarely - I prefer the brush as it "picks-up" the dust rather than blowing it around onto something else.
If you're having a problem w/ dust - I would look into an ionizing air cleaner. One or two of these units (we got ours from Sears) will help remedy a dust problem
(So does keeping the work area clean :D )

Back