Introduction

Simone

Grumbler in Training
From
Federal Way, WA
HI there! I am new to this board so I thought I would introduce myself. I am Simone Perry of Simone's Timeless Garden. I specialize in floral preservation. Mainly freeze drying of sentimental flowers. I have been in business for over 10 years. I have been a member of PPFA for two years and recently went to Orlando because our International Freeze Dry Floral Association piggy backed on the PPFA there. I am interested in learning more about making my framed product last as long as possible. I am sure I can answer your questions about dried flowers and you can answer many of my question regarding the framing of my product. I look forward to coresponding with you.

Framar

WOW Framer
From
Buffalo, New York, USA/Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the Grumble, Simone!

Seems to me someone was asking about free-drying flowers a while back... Good to have an expert aboard!

stshof

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
Ohatchee, AL
Welcome! You sound nice! :D
thumbsup.gif

CAframer

From
Orange County, CA
Simone

As another member of the Perry clan, a very warm welcome!

Andrew Perry

Steph

From
NY
Welcome Simone, I'm so glad you introduced yourself.
thumbsup.gif

Simone

Grumbler in Training
From
Federal Way, WA
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with you all (I will have a lot of questions!). To all the Perry's out there, it is my married name and my husband is Portuguese/Argentenian via Hawaii (it was originally Perez). I love it since it is a whole lot easier than my maiden name.
Thank you, Paul for the compliment on my website too.

Baer Charlton

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
From
On FB
WTTG [Welcome to the Grumble] Simone.

It was very exciting and interesting talking to the Dried Flower people at Orlando. Glad to have you guys aboard. You can help us framers figure out what a NASCAR racing car has to do with photo paper.... :D

Do you plan to do any framing too?

deaconsbench

From
historic Charleston, SC
The 'freeze dried folks' are indeed a wonderful group of professionals. It was a pleasure to meet many of them in the classes and around the eatin' table. A classy group, for sure.

I was quite impressed with your group's representative piece displayed in Room 110A.

Welcome aboard!
thumbsup.gif