• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

Introduction..

jr219

Grumbler in Training
Thanks for the add and wanted to introduce myself.

I’ve ventured into the framing business sorta accidentally, as a product we have developed and selling needs to be framed.

We design and mfgr custom electronic aviation themed weather maps. They update fiber optic lights at each airport depending on the flight condition. https://www.Aerolux maps.com

Trying to learn as much as I can about framing and putting together quality frames for our pieces. So far I’ve been ordering chopped and slotted to make assembly easier as we have yet to invest in an underpinner.

hope you all don’t mind the occasional question as to best practices from a new guy!

Thanks,
jr

Ylva

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Welcome to the G, jr! Thank you for the introduction, it is always nice to know someone a little better.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, we were all framing newbies once. :)

Shayla

WOW Framer
Forum Donor
Hi, jr. Welcome to the Grumble! :)

Jim Miller

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Welcome jr219. It looks like you have an interesting niche product. Let us know when we can help.
:beer:

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Welcome!!! :)

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.