Help Internet Radio Primer/Catalog?

Larry Peterson

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Resource Provider
I have an internet radio in the shop that I use primarily for SiriusXM; 60s on 6 mostly. But it also has internet radio capabilities. Not that I'm going to abandon SiriusXM, but something different would be a nice change of pace.

But where do I begin? To begin? Where do I go to get the straight scoop on all that is there? Will the Carnac the Magnificent of theG come out and play?

Edk2QktXoAA3cL0.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The C. Crane Company sells fabulous radios of all kinds and they are also very helpful in giving out guidance for first timers. I have their original C C Radio Plus and it is amazing. Now it comes with Wifi and Bluetooth and all that stuff. You may find their website helpful.

C. Crane https://ccrane.com/

I listen to an app called “Simple Radio”. If you know what stations you want, it brings them in better than a real radio. I also listen to Outlaw Country on Sirius. Great stuff.

But the best is the music videos I’ve set up on my own YouTube channel, with a remote Bluetooth speaker. I get to pick.

Have you ever listened to the police and fire channels? They’re a hoot. An hour with them, and you’ll never want to be a cop.

I find it hard to live without Spotify. Don't need a specific radio just a phone with wifi or cell and a blue tooth speaker. Can find any kind of music I want. It even has backing tracks in almost any key for that post work guitar practice. That and a little scotch to end the day!

Back