• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.
  • Congratulations to our 9500th member, FramerLancashire!
    You win 2 complimentary months of Donor Level status on the G.

Help Internet Radio Primer/Catalog?

Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
I have an internet radio in the shop that I use primarily for SiriusXM; 60s on 6 mostly. But it also has internet radio capabilities. Not that I'm going to abandon SiriusXM, but something different would be a nice change of pace.

But where do I begin? To begin? Where do I go to get the straight scoop on all that is there? Will the Carnac the Magnificent of theG come out and play?

Edk2QktXoAA3cL0.png

Framar

WOW Framer
Buffalo, New York, USA/Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
The C. Crane Company sells fabulous radios of all kinds and they are also very helpful in giving out guidance for first timers. I have their original C C Radio Plus and it is amazing. Now it comes with Wifi and Bluetooth and all that stuff. You may find their website helpful.

C. Crane https://ccrane.com/

tedh

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Business
Canal Gallery
I listen to an app called “Simple Radio”. If you know what stations you want, it brings them in better than a real radio. I also listen to Outlaw Country on Sirius. Great stuff.

But the best is the music videos I’ve set up on my own YouTube channel, with a remote Bluetooth speaker. I get to pick.

Have you ever listened to the police and fire channels? They’re a hoot. An hour with them, and you’ll never want to be a cop.

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
The C. Crane Company sells fabulous radios of all kinds and they are also very helpful in giving out guidance for first timers. I have their original C C Radio Plus and it is amazing. Now it comes with Wifi and Bluetooth and all that stuff. You may find their website helpful.

C. Crane https://ccrane.com/

Got the radio part down. I've had this one for 4 years. Amazon product
sc_b00395zqmk-01toplg.jpg
]

71tgikmu-QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Rick Hennen

True Grumbler
Featured Vendor Forum Sponsor
Business
Rian Fabrication Services
I find it hard to live without Spotify. Don't need a specific radio just a phone with wifi or cell and a blue tooth speaker. Can find any kind of music I want. It even has backing tracks in almost any key for that post work guitar practice. That and a little scotch to end the day!

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding
Register for the picture framer's grumble

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
Larry - I can see that!

I told you about them so you could possibly utilize their ample resources.
I didn't see anything beyond the radios for sale. I'll take another look later.

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com