• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Free Offer: Instagram for Frameshops - Free Online Class

FramerInTraining

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Instagram for Frameshops - Free Online Class

Save this date. I will be teaching a class on how to use Instagram for frame shops.

When: January 18, 2020 at 3 pm New York City time.

Where: Online Only

More details to follow.

The live event is free. Register for it using this link:

Recordings: If you can't make the live event, there will be a recording available. It will cost $75 to view. It will be available within 24 hours after the free live broadcast.

81235783_10219276135427185_6052477740408373248_n.jpg

FramerInTraining

Forum Donor
Learn how to use hashtags and drive more sales from Instagram. It's Free this Saturday. It will cost $75 to view the recording afterwards.

Blue Photo Promotional Fall Instagram Post.png

Paul Cascio

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Mo, how long is the class? Thanks

FramerInTraining

Forum Donor
45 minutes

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Joe B

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
I would like to see this class but Saturday all day is pretty much book with customer appointments, either pickups or design interviews - OH darn about missing the class :cry: but I'm glad to be busy :)

FramerInTraining

Forum Donor
I would like to see this class but Saturday all day is pretty much book with customer appointments, either pickups or design interviews - OH darn about missing the class :cry: but I'm glad to be busy :)
There is always the option to watch the recording Joe. :)

FramerInTraining

Forum Donor
Several shops contacted me and said Saturday was their busiest day. Here is a new date for the Instagram for frame shops. I hope it works out better. New Date, same time 3 pm NYC Time.

The live event is free. Register for it using this link:

Recordings: If you can't make the live event, there will be a recording available. It will cost $75 to view. It will be available within 24 hours after the free live broadcast.

Blue Photo Promotional Fall Instagram Post (1).png

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com