• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Question I have a Vacu seal 4366M-HS no heat does anyone have any thoughts or service available in Chicago area?

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

shepherd7

Grumbler in Training
I have a vacuum seal 4366M-HS no heat Does anyone have thought about this or service available in Chicago area for mounting press?

Upvote 0

CHolt

CGF, Certified Grumble Framer
Look for a blown fuse or a tripped breaker, on the press not the electrical panel.

wpfay

Comfort Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I have the same model. The place to get information, after you check out the electrical, is Wendy.Harris@dkgroup.net. Wendy is the go-to for all things related to dry mounting.

That said, I have had 3 separate electrical incidents with my press where it stopped heating.
1. Wire harness between base and lid (in the back of the machine) shorted $, easy fix.
2. Thermostat went bad $$, and were no longer supported at one point. If it isn't outside your machine, this is the most likely
3. Heating Blankets went bad. $$$$ and would have been a deal killer if it hadn't been under warranty. Not difficult but about 50% of the original purchase price.

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202