• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
AIM: New/Used Picture Framing Equip. 330-405-9421

I am looking to sell Terry Redlin Prints

Denise2016

Grumbler in Training
Good Afternoon Everyone. I am selling the Following Terry Redlin Prints and all are in Frames. Night on the Town, Heading Home, Sunday Morning, Best Friends and Evening with Friends. If there are Art Dealers or interested Parties please let me know. Thank You in Advance Denise

artfolio

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
This is probably not the best place to try and sell art prints.

Here in Australia I used to sell open edition prints and some limited editions quite regularly until around the early nineties when people just stopped buying them. I think it was partly the proliferation of cheap canvases and ready made junk at places like Ikea but, whatever the reason, my print inventory and catalogues became dead stock and I stopped even bothering to update the catalogues.

Open edition prints and "Limited" editions numbering in the hundreds would be pretty well worthless in Australia.

Presto Frame & Moudling 800-431-1622
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser