How was the Orlando Show?

Pat Kotnour

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Vendor
From
Hastings, MN
I wasn't able to show there this year due to other obligations but am considering it in the future. As a manufacturer I was wondering if it would be a good show to add to those I am already committed to?

Pat Kotnour

Vendor
From
Hastings, MN
I guess that the fact that no one has responded, my question was answered.

Cliff Wilson

Vendor
From
Worcester, MA
Pat, It will be in Vegas next year. I did not attend this year, but plan on it next year. I will be going for the PPFA ed and meetings. My understanding is there are a LOT of "non-framing" vendors, and a lot of "non-framing" traffic.

Now, here's the funny rub. There should also be a fair amount of framing traffic there for the PPFA convention. IF there aren't a lot of framing vendors, you may have more attention from the framing traffic. That is, assuming they can find you! ;)

BUDDY

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Charter Member
From
Mandeville,La. USA 130 Blue Heron Dr.
Pat maybe you missed the discussion about Orlando:http://www.thegrumble.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010479;p=2#000039.

They didn't talk about any new products but I think they did make some nice comments and Barb and Angie ,Baer and even Bob gave me the impression they were duely impressed.

I was and I wasn't even there.But I must admitt I was more impressed with the efforts of our FRIENDS and their just rewards.
BUDDY

Pat Kotnour

Vendor
From
Hastings, MN
Yes Buddy, I did miss that. I must have been traveling at the time. Having it in LV will give me more insentive. Does anyone know the date for next year?