• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Vermont Hardwoods open and shipping

Question How do you calculate the cut size on a floater frame for floating a canvas print?

MATTHEW HALE

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
yeah, do what baer says to do... Ive found when you listen to customers and what they want, you take the heat when you do it and it doesn't turn out right.

i quit selling floater frames all together. don't like the look of them anyways.
If i quit selling everything i didn't like the looks of, i'd have a lot of empty wall space where my frame samples used to be. I think i'd pretty much be left with a bunch of stuff from A Street, Smallcorp, and Vermont Hardwoods.

David Waldmann

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Featured Vendor
Resource Provider
I'm still honing it, but yes I realized quite a while ago that if you want to sell Stuff, you have to offer Stuff that people Want.

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser