• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC

help! MitreMite VN2+1 pedal maintenance

murrayatuptown

Grumbler in Training
Anyone ever take apart the pneumatic valve in their VN2+1 v-nailer footpedal?

There are two versions, and ITW-AMP only has an instruction sheet/illustration sheet for one, the older one.

The older Pneumax valve is p/n 0ALF104
The newer one I have (mis-assembled) is p/n 0ALF104.A

I really hate to buy another valve for $214 because they don't have an illustration...it's custom too...grrr

Thanks

Murray

canada framer

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
sorry dont know the answer but maybe you can help me with mine..
i also have a vn-2+1 and when i pull back the lever to reload v-nails the piston that holds them in place does not go all the way back therefore i cant insert a full row of v-nails...and not to mention that it doesnt always go back without me fideling with it...
i tried putting oil at the actual line but nothing... im thingking that there might be a tiny tiny hole in the hose ...

murrayatuptown

Grumbler in Training
I'm back after 10-1/2 years...

I'll bet canada framer doesn't have a question anymore, but if so I have some ideas. I'll be more active now...

I still have our frustrating VN2+1 and just got an old VN42.

Murray

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Check out the resources page. There are a lot of manuals there.

That is a long time to live with a frustrating nailer!