Help from photographers whom sell photos

Sherry Lee

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Jun 25, 2002
Phoenix, Az.
One of my customers is selling his beautiful photos as Limited Editions but is in need of a "Certificate of Limited Edition" (for photos).

Do any of you have a form that you could e-mail me?

I would think they'd be relatively generic.

Thank you!! Thank you!!

No charge :D
It seems like it should be pretty easy for your customer to make up his own blank form. It's been a while since I've really paid attention to any C's of A but they usually include the following:

Artist name
Title of artwork
Medium of the original artwork
Image size
Paper size
Paper type
Printing method
Total size of edition
Number of the print (print #X of Y)
Number of artist proofs
Number of other prints that may have been produced
An affirmation that the means of printing have been destroyed at the end of the edition. The plate, woodblock or stone defaced, the negative destroyed, etc.

I have the feeling the last is very rarely done these days.
"Destroy?! DESTROY?! Why, I am an ARTEEST, I do not destroy, I CREATE!!"

sorry, I just couldn't get the phoney french accent right.... :D
Thank you to all for your input. Certificate information sure varies - some vague, some with everything but the kitchen sink!