Help finding a moulding


PFG, Picture Framing God
Mar 20, 2001
Powell, OH
Need help finding this.
It is about 2 1/2" wide and looks like ti is covered with tissue paper and painted dark brown.
It is a closed corner frame
There was a company in Phoenix a long time ago making these frames. Hall of frames used to sell them. Sorry thats all the info I have. Maybe if no one else can help you might try calling Hall of Frames.
I think Edie has it right, sorry, Phil, it's gotta be Animaux. I'm pretty sure we have the sample.
This is a great idea, why not just make it yourself? Crumple up some tissue paper, glue it onto a frame with a water based glue. Paint it brown with acrylic paint. Hit it with a coat of clear lacquer. This looks like a no brainer to me. Talk about an easy way to make closed corner frames. Thanks, I can't wait to try it.

It does sound easy John, but it's difficult to duplicate. It isn't just brown, there are several shades of brown to black. Animaux's finishes don't rub off when you slide them on the table face down. Their finish is very durable.
Animaux: FASW250 Buffalo
Thanks for the help.