grumble chat

TADPORTER

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
From
Memphis, TN
Good fun. Stopped in and chatted a while. Dont forget to enter your Grumble screen name at bottom.

---
Mike

nona powers

From
san diego
One suggestion, if you haven't already done it, keep the link obvious and easy to use and people will. If I have to go to bookmarks to find it, I may never use it. Maybe someplace right on every page we view.

I will come back after Vegas. I've been so busy getting classes written and doing customer stuff. After orlando I will have breathing room. And you guys thought this teaching stuff was easy!!

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
From
Lincoln, RI
Business
Get The Picture
Framer has generously offered to put a link on top of the grumble, pointing people to visit us in chat.

The reason it's not there now is my fault. I can't figure out what to put on the banner. :(

The chat itself has been a great success so far. Lots of people grumble and chat at the same time.

Mike

SCFramer527

CGF, Certified Grumble Framer
From
Columbia, SC
Originally posted by Mike-L@GTP:
The reason it's not there now is my fault. I can't figure out what to put on the banner.
I thought you had some GREAT ideas yesterday!

JudyN

From
Montana ( A Tourist runs through it )
All I know is when a site needs Java it asks you to download Java. That is what I did..don't remember why or how...just happened. I am of no help...
shrug.gif

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
From
Lincoln, RI
Business
Get The Picture
Hi

I sent it over to Bill (Framer) Saturday afternoon, but after his normal business hours. We had a blizzard here (same state) and the state is pretty much shut down today. The Gov requested all private businesses, schools, etc to remain closed until Tuesday.

I suspect it's probably waiting in his IN BOX until Tuesday morning.

Mike