• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades

Good Bye Simply Matted, Hello CS Golden Framing

simplymatted

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
My third custom frame shop. This time on wheels. I set up today at a local art show. Over all it went good. My logo will be added to the van later this coming week. Hope this week Ill finish adding corner samples I need. My wife said no to spinners. Bose sound system coming, the vehicles around listen to Janis Joplin when I do. Thank You to Kari in Texas for you help and inspiration.

Attachments

• Set Up.jpg
    Set Up.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 39

tedh

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Nothing better than having the confidence to start up a business in these times. Hope you excel!

And, that van is one huge billboard for you!

Joe B

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Sounds good - lots of luck, I hope you do well.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
awesome. Congratulations!

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

Keith L Hewitt

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Simply Matted. I wish you every success. Lets us know how it goes.

A bit off subject.... in the 1990's there used to be an enterprising business in Norway delivering to framers from a large truck stuffed full of mouldings, mat boards, v nails etc etc. which set off on a Monday from a warehouse in Drammen ( near Oslo) and drove almost the length of the country delivering to the framers along the route.
It continued for a number of years so I assume it was successful.

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com