Free Offer: FREE OVAL MASTER

blackiris

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
I have a HUGE Oval Master C&H mat/glass cutter that you can HAVE FOR FREE!!!!
PICK UP ONLY....becuz its too heavy for me to lift and I dont want to try shipping this beast!!!

SOO....if you want it.....come and get it! Otherwise I'm leaving here for whatever insurance agency wants to rent out my space! lol

PM me if you want it!

I told you I cant even pick it up ding a ling!

set it to cut a circle & just roll it......... heheheh

get back to work....

Randy... that remark just didn't cut it.

...and around we go!

:D

I thought she said she was going to deliver it soon.

Isn't this thing gone yet?
If it were not an 8 hour drive one way I would pick it Up & help you paint on Sunday....

Someone take this thing will ya...

Gawd are you folks ever slow on the uptake!!!

Free means come and get it. And while you're here have a beer, on me.

Oh, BTW the oval cutter and the beer are at the new place, behind the paint cans and rollers..... Let's get crackin, we're burnin daylight folks!!!

Does it come with a warranty?

No problem, she'll print out the manual and warranty. Should be done printing before the paint dries.....

OK, it I lived anywhere close enough I'd help paint. And I'd bring my oval cutter to you so yours could have company :)

Smooth move Paul

Seriously

I she needs to get it moved... Dave your close need one?

I already have one... a real antique!!! Cast iron with a wood base.
Well over 50 years old.

It's free to the first one to take it too! Comes with an
instruction manual but the manual will cost you $ 500.00.

:p

NICE ONE YOU CRACK HEADS.....

You found out my evil plan to get you to work for me if you show up!! ;)

SERIOUSLY.....I SWEAR to G I'm leaving it here if no one wants it!

~I have no idea what the MODEL # is....all I know is its a C&H Bainbridge Oval Master....cuts glass and mats.....

~LOOKS like its from the 80's AND NO I'm NOT taking a picture of it....becuz its sitting on the floor with bunch of KRAP around it...

ITS FREEE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.........

I already have one... a real antique!!! Cast iron with a wood base.
Well over 50 years old.

It's free to the first one to take it too! Comes with an
instruction manual but the manual will cost you $ 500.00.

:p

That's a way better deal...
I'll take it!

Nic,

Will it cut a straight circle? .................... uh, I mean, an evenly curved rectangle, ...................... wait, it this one that you have to pull start or does it have an automatic starter on it?? I have a bad back and all, so I need to ask.

.................................. What are you selling again???

WHOA, there goes another bat!!! Gotta get to cleanin' that belfry soon!!

Oh, and good luck with your rental on that lawn mower. :icon9:

All I really need is that one thing that goes underneath the thingermer bob that turns over top of that whatchamacallit. It's supposed to be black. Not the shiny thing, but the other one. Will you take it apart for me?

But if it scratched I don't want it.

HAHHAHAH AHA you HATERS!!!!!

I just GAVE IT AWAY to the owner of the GLASS/PLEXI store guy today

I actually had to BEG HIM to take and AND OFFERED To deliver it.........

soooooooo now i have to figure out how to get it in my car........:(

It comes apart for easy transport. Quite easily actually.

Loosen the four screws on the bottom.

It may be stuck after being together for so long, so a little persuasion may be needed to loosen it.

My persuader of choice.

Or you could just ask him to get it himself. After all you are pregnant, remind him of that fact. Also when you "huff-huff-huff ala lamaze class" when you pick it up he might get the hint and be a little chivalrous :)

I will never tell. I even filed off the serial numbers so no one could trace it back to me....

So that's where that thing wound up, at Nicole's place! :p

I gave mine away about 15 years ago when I upgraded to a Fletcher oval/circle cutter. A photographer we knew took it. It needed some work but he didn't have a problem with that since he restored cars. It even had a manual with it.

First time I have seen a commercial post that really belongs on Warped. Everyone had been smelling the glass cleaner too long. :D

Years ago we all blamed it on sniffing UnSeal!!

Remember "lessafinger", Less was the #1 prime contender for the UnSeal High of the Year award 3 years in a row!

(Never did find out how he lost that finger!!)

Years ago we all blamed it on sniffing UnSeal!!

Remember "lessafinger", Less was the #1 prime contender for the UnSeal High of the Year award 3 years in a row!

(Never did find out how he lost that finger!!)

I have a confession to make regarding UnSeal...I didn't know what it was till recently...lotsa stuff I don't know...I don't keep coming back here for the jokes...Well, I did some research on the MIGHTY POWER OF UnSeal....and I ...well I ordered some....I am too scared to open it yet...but THAT is nifty stuff...but I AM scared of it!!! :eek: Like a viper in the corner of the shop...that I need to haves!!!!:nuts:;):kaffeetrinker_2:...meebee...

Back