For Sale: Framing and matting equipment and supplies for sale In Peoria, Arizona 85382

Sandra Sadler

Grumbler in Training
Business
Written Images Studio
C&H MPR60 mat cutter, C&H Oval cutter, large framing station with shelves. Call or text Sandra - 623-278-1654. Local pick-up only. Asking $1,000 for everything. Retiring and moving soon. Framing station is 52" wide, 49" deep, and 31" high with shelves, made of solid wood, with separate mat cutter table, and cabinets. N & B Thumbnail router, metal paper roll cutter with paper, and additional framing supplies included.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 23
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 19
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 23

Sandra Sadler

Grumbler in Training
Business
Written Images Studio
Hi there again. I am willing to cut prices down super low, my moving date is coming up soon. I hate to see this equipment go to waste. I'm retiring, I will miss framing but time to move on.

Romanf

CGF, Certified Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Business
Simply watercolors
I think local pickup is going to limit your sales….how many framers that need this equipment are near by? You might consider shipping some of the smaller items, and donating to a school for the bigger stuff. Some school that has an art department would love to have these items.

Sandra Sadler

Grumbler in Training
Business
Written Images Studio
Thank you, that's a good idea. I will look into donating to a local high school. Shipping smaller items might be possible. I'm in the middle of purging my belongings, packing to move to another state, and starting a new business all within the next month. Basically running out of time.