• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding

Framer Select - Revised

Is FS working for you?

• I am not a member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TADPORTER

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
For all FS members, how is membership working for you?

I have added a "not a member" response... apologies for not considering that the first time.
I would hope that those who voted the first time will vote again.
---Mike

BUDDY

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Tad I am glad you revised this ,first so i could see the results since i am not a member,but secondly because i have always wanted to be but just couldn't fit it in my budget. Now just when i thought i had a little wiggle room I thinkI'll need to use the funds to upgrade my Wizard.
BUDDY

John Ranes II CPF GCF

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Buddy,

We just placed a re-order for photoframes from a premier vendor that we've dealt with for a number of years. They are a recommended FS vendor, so guess what? The discount offered to Framer Select members, was equal to a month's membership.

The perks are there. You just have to use them!

John

[ 02-14-2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: John Ranes II, CPF, GCF ]

BUDDY

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
John I know ,I know : But first I don't deal in volumes that you do so my percentages won't be as great ,next are you telling me Wizard is a FS discounter(?)and finally I want to be a FS member from now on not from month to month ( I could do that now with my current budget)LOL But Thanks for the heads up on the possibilities.
BUDDY

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.