• Welcome! You will have to register a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Welcome to the Picture Framers Grumble

WTB: Frame Square saw extension arms

njw1224

CGF, Certified Grumble Framer
Any Frame Square owners have a set of extension arts for the 1000 or 4000 model saw? I believe both saws would use the same ones, which extend the measuring capability. The normal measuring arms go up to 48 inches, and the extension arms add another 16 inches or so of measuring ability. I have the model 1000 saw, and the person I bought it from said they used to have the extension arms but somehow lost them over the years, but that they were a very handy accessory if I could ever find them again. I've contacted Skyline and the new owners of the Frame Square brand, and they don't have any NOS. Thanks if you can help!

Presto Frame & Moudling 800-431-1622
;Added 5/9/20 MPL to disable rich text editor by default for IOS devices that have bug in browser