• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only

For Sale: Frame Shop equipment-Northern California

Mountain Frames

Grumbler in Training
I have the following frame shop items for sale:
Fletcher 2000 60" mat cutter-comes with production stops and operators manual, it is in good working condition. Asking price is $300
Fletcher 3000 60" Multi-Media cutter-I purchased this from a small frame shop who bought it new. I am the second person to use this cutter, it is well maintained and in excellant condition. It comes with a variety of blades and the operators manual. Asking price is $850
Fletcher 2200 48" mat cutter-I purchased this cutter new. I am the only user, it has been well maintained and is in excellent like new condition. It comes with production stops, blades, and the operators manual. Asking price is $850
AMP Mitre Mite VN-4 Underpinner-it comes mounted on a stand, 7mm and 10mm nail heads, operators manual, and 7 & 10mm V-nails. It's in great working condition. Asking price is $750
I am open to offers on these items and I can possibly deliver in the northern California area.
Fletcher 2000-60in-4.JPG
Fletcher 2000-60in-2.JPG Fletcher 3000 multi cutter-2 copy.jpg Fletcher 3000 multi cutter-3 copy.jpg Fletcher 2200-48in-1 copy.jpg Fletcher 2200-48in-2 copy.jpg AMP Mitre Mite VN-4 V nailer-1 copy.jpg AMP Mitre Mite VN-4 V nailer-2 copy.jpg

Mountain Frames

Grumbler in Training
The Fletcher 48” 2200, Fletcher 3000, and the AMP VN4 underpinner have been sold. I still have the Fletcher 60” 2000 for sale.

Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding