• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

Frame Ready for Inventory

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

fintouch

Grumbler in Training
Good afternoon to all. My shop has separate programs for framing and for POS. In addition to being a frame shop, we have a large retail inventory (e.g. greeting cards, art supplies, gifts, giclees, etc.). I am going to look into Frame Ready. Before I deep dive into demos and YouTube videos, does anyone know if Frame Ready software can handle day-to-day retail sales for large inventory, in addition to framing invoices? Thanks in advance!

wpfay

Comfort Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Business
Sunshine Frames
I know there are a number of Frameready users on this site and they are also a sponsor, but your best information would come from Carol Graham who is the face of Frameready at all the events and extremely knowledgeable about the product. She also happens to be an active member of the G. She uses Smile with Style as her member name, and Mona Lisa as her avatar. Look her up in the Members listing (button at top of page) and initiate a conversation.

FramerInTraining

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Good afternoon to all. My shop has separate programs for framing and for POS. In addition to being a frame shop, we have a large retail inventory (e.g. greeting cards, art supplies, gifts, giclees, etc.). I am going to look into Frame Ready. Before I deep dive into demos and YouTube videos, does anyone know if Frame Ready software can handle day-to-day retail sales for large inventory, in addition to framing invoices? Thanks in advance!

I am FR user. Frame Ready handles retail sales very well and keeps track of such inventory.

fintouch

Grumbler in Training
I know there are a number of Frameready users on this site and they are also a sponsor, but your best information would come from Carol Graham who is the face of Frameready at all the events and extremely knowledgeable about the product. She also happens to be an active member of the G. She uses Smile with Style as her member name, and Mona Lisa as her avatar. Look her up in the Members listing (button at top of page) and initiate a conversation.
Thank you!

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202
Vermont Hardwoods solid wood picture frame molding