For Sale: For Sale: Matboard countertop corner sample racks (4 x 12" wire, 1 x two 36"row Gemini/Showcase acrylic)

murrayatuptown

Grumbler
We are getting organized to sell equipment & fixtures from our retired frame shop. There are too many items we are having trouble pricing, so we are communicating with Steve Adams of AIM Equipment, since he sees both sides of seller & buyer perspectives. Too much unfruitful research on my part so far, so I am waiting for the results of this consultation for items besides the mat sample racks..

The only thing my wife has an opinion on are the matboard corner sample racks, so I'll put those up here.

12" capacity gold wire mat corner sample racks $15 + shipping or 4 for $50. Unfortunately I haven't boxed or weighed yet so I have no idea on shipping. Hopefully the photo names remain when posted. I pulled one off the under-counter shelf to photograph the other three. That's why there are more photos than wire racks.

Two row vertical Gemini/Showcase-Acrylic. 36" capacity for each 'row'. $150 or best offer plus shipping. Shipping will be carefully thought out, since the connections are all solvent-welded. I am just as ignorant about shipping cost on this too.

I am usually able to scavenge packing materials and ship safely, but if it's not timely, 3rd party shipping is available.

All currently are full of matboard samples which are quite heavy so I don't think its practical to ship the sample contents (I don't remember if a sales rep delivered or they were delivered progressively in small boxes). For the time being, we're thinking they might only be practical for a local pickup sale. Shipping the racks loaded with samples is surely a recipe for damaged racks.

Attachments

• Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-1_223146623.jpg
    Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-1_223146623.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-2_223146623.jpg
    Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-2_223146623.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-3.jpg
    Acrylic_Mat_Sample_Rack-3.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 38
  • Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-1.jpg
    Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-1.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-1-2-3-4.jpg
    Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-1-2-3-4.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 33
  • Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-2-3-4.jpg
    Mat-Sample-Wire_Rack-2-3-4.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 31
  • Mat-Sample-Wire-Rack-2.jpg
    Mat-Sample-Wire-Rack-2.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 37
Regarding local pickup:
It would probably be useful to indicate where you are located.

I seem to remember someone in the last week looking for mat racks.

Best of luck with everything,
Brian

is this still available? I'm actually looking for mat corner sample racks. Thank you

Back