• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Fletcher 2000

Madam

Grumbler in Training
I am looking for a manual for the fletcher 2000. I have contacted fletcher terry via email, but no response yet. Anyone have a spare or copy of the manual for me

Thanks

Madam

Grumbler in Training
Thanks

Thanks for the info. I was not sure how close the 2100 is to the 2000.

John Ranes II CPF GCF

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
F-2000 / F-2100 / F-2200

All three models of the Fletcher share the same aluminum bed, mat guide slide and other functionality. The F-2100 and F-2200 are actually very similar with ergonomic changes and a redesigned straight cutting magazine using a utility blade.

The F-2000 is not quite as similar to it's later brothers.

As the first model it was around the shortest time period and has the most differences. It uses two steel wear strips along the clamp in which the two bearings ride, as opposed to a hard coated surface on the F-2110/2200 and three bearings.

Another major change was made to the way the pivot assembly screw is held in place. On the F-2000 a small set screw is located underneath the cutting head. It locks up against the pivot screw keeping it in the desired place. This is true on both the bevel cutting side and the straight cutting side. If either pivot screw is turned without releasing the set screw underneath, it will be striped and will tend to wobble. The head must be removed the the machine in order to make these adjustments.

Also the F-2000 has an adjustable eccentric bearing wheel on the back inside corner. This controls the blade placement to the clamp. If it is positioned too far away, wavy cuts may result. If it is positioned too close and the blade will hit and gouge into the clamp.

Contact me directly if you have no success in locating a manual. I have one that I can photo copy and send to you.

Regards,

John

Madam

Grumbler in Training
Manual

John,

Thank you for the information. I have been searching for the manual for weeks now. I purchased the cutter at a really great price, but it did not have the manual. I am new to this cutter and want to make sure I have the proper setup and use it correctly. I have cut mats with a freehand cutter for years and think this may be a better option. If you can send me a copy that would be fabulous. I will email you my address.

Thanks
Michelle

Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

Melissa403

Grumbler in Training
I am also looking for a Fletcher 2000 manual. I inherited the mat cutter from a relative but have no idea how to use it without the manual (!).

If anyone has a digital copy they could send me please let me know.

Fingers crossed... and thank you in advance!

Melissa

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Manual

John,

Thank you for the information. I have been searching for the manual for weeks now. I purchased the cutter at a really great price, but it did not have the manual. I am new to this cutter and want to make sure I have the proper setup and use it correctly. I have cut mats with a freehand cutter for years and think this may be a better option. If you can send me a copy that would be fabulous. I will email you my address.

Thanks
Michelle

David Hewitt

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Go to You Tube, look under Fletcher 2000 or 2100

Last edited:
Register for the picture framer's grumble