• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Facebook outage

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
FB seems to be having a global outage for the web based version (not the smartphone app), for just over an hour so far

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I've been trying to put myself on a FB diet, too. It's a cesspool of privacy invasion and political stuff, but it is addictive too. ha

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Ylva

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I'm just sick of all the posts. Barely civilized. It makes me sad, so I have not been on much. Just the hate spewing is awful. So I do visit, but very quickly and barely looking except for some private groups

Dirk

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Well, that explains all the people wandering aimlessly, downtown, looking like lost puppy-dogs. And here I thought it was just another zombie invasion.

Shayla

WOW Framer
Forum Donor
Well, that explains all the people wandering aimlessly, downtown, looking like lost puppy-dogs. And here I thought it was just another zombie invasion.
Do zombies look like puppies?

framestudio

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Forum Donor
For once I was too busy working to notice it was down!

Beauty, Brawn, and Brains: Wizard Z1 CMC
W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades