S O L D EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES FOR SALE IN EAST TENNESSEE

The item(s) in this particular post have been marked as SOLD by the original poster.

Catoe

Grumbler in Training
Business
Lowes
Hello, I have several items for sale. I do not have to sell them all together. If you see an item you would like please let me know. I am happy to send pictures of anything listed.
Equipment
60" Fletcher F/3000 Multi-Material cutter (comes with manuals, instructional DVD, and any extra blades I have) = $1,200
48" Logan Professional Series Platinum MatCutter (comes with manuals and any extra blades I have) = $400
Fletcher FrameMaster Point Driver (comes with framer points & Fletcher P
ullmate) = $35
3M ATG-700 Tape Gun (extra tape) = $30
Supplies
Offset Clips, multiple sizes = $15
#3 and #8 braided wire, on reel = $20
Crome Canvas Pliers = $10

Miscellaneous colors of 32"x40" Crescent MatBoard
3/16" Acid Free Foamboard 32"x40"
32"x40" Tru Vue Conservation Clear Glass
Decor Extra Clear 2.5mm Glass
Multiple miscellaneous sticks of length Moulding

It may be possible for me to ship smaller items with buyer paying for shipping. I would prefer the larger items to be local, I can possibly deliver locally for a fee.

Thanks, S. Catoe

Right down the road near Rockwood...if still available can you advise? I can pick up all. Thank you! mc

Yes please - can run up Friday and pick up. I sent PM with number/email. thanks much and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yes! I’m so sorry I haven’t responded sooner. I was back home for the holidays. Can’t find your number or email. If you could resend it I will send the photos.

sent you a PM tonight...let me know if you didn't receive and I'll resend - Thank you!!!! txt / call: 912-682-8783

Back