Entire picture framing equipment 4 Sale

Studio Limage

Grumbler in Training
Picture framing equipment $4,000 for absolutely everything. Oval cutter fletcher, morso chopper, V-nailer pistorius, fletcher glass cutter, seal dry mount press 500tx with roll of dry mounting tissue, laminating film, and foam, seal perforator, 3m atg gun, fletcher flexipoint driver, edge trimmer, dusting brushes, leather weight for print positioning, tacking iron, 3 triple chip blades, custom made flat file storage with 8 drawers 44”x34” c&h signature mat cutter, fletcher glass cutter, Elpa brad nailer, miter saw with guide, fillet cutter, router, biscuit joiner huge, huge mat board inventory, 32x40 conservation mat boards, mouldings inventory of about 275 ft, boxes and boxes of chevrons, and lots of hardware and supplies, phew, just way too much to list, but everything for a professional picture framers needs. Located in Winnipeg, lol that is in Manitoba just north of Grand forks ;), and it all fits in a 8x10 U-Haul trailer nicely if you pick up yourself. 204-801-2199 not sure what the retail value is, but I am sure it’s all worth a lot more than that, my morso chopper alone cost me $1,500 selling do to medical reasons email me at elevenangels@mail.com if you want pictures, I don’t like pay pal, so it’s better that the transaction can be picked up, and besides shipping would cost more than the equipmentand, I will help load it for YOU. Have an awesome day, Keith

Last edited:
Best wishes selling the equipment and also with your health issues, Keith.

Thanks Dave ,,,, yeah I managed to sell all of it together, I think I am just gonna spend my days stress free in Mexico for the cold winters we have in Manitoba.

Back