• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    Once logged in, you will be able to SEARCH our archives.
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.

Eclipse XL Help

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Jeff K

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
When the computer that controls the Eclipse is on for a few minutes a relay or relays in the top of the gantry start clattering, up pops a box saying the emergency stop has been hit. If I don't get the whole works shut down right away the computer locks up and I have to do a forced shut down. It's happening so fast now I can't get any mats cut before it starts chattering. Anyone seen this or have any ideas? I really need to keep framing all weekend.

Jeff K

framah

PFG, Picture Framing God
Business
death star driver
Jeff note the banner on this post about the CMC doctor. They are who you need to call.

Personally, I never have never had mine do this.

GUMBY GCF

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Rest In Peace
Good suggestion.

I would also Suggest you call Wizard Int. leave a message for tech support. I believe they monitor the messages after hours & weekends. Not really sure about that but it is one step closer to help.... leave your phone # just incase they do so they can call you back.

I am convinced computers know when it is a weekend or support is not readly available. It is built into there chip DNA

MarkEatonLLC

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Business
The CMC Doctor
Eclipse Help

There are no relays in the top of the gantry. Your motion controller is having problems. You can send it to me to have it rebuilt. Give me a call to discuss, if you would like.

Register for the picture framer's grumble

ABCPICTUREFRAMING

Grumbler in Training
Business
abcpictureframing
Good suggestion.

I would also Suggest you call Wizard Int. leave a message for tech support. I believe they monitor the messages after hours & weekends. Not really sure about that but it is one step closer to help.... leave your phone # just incase they do so they can call you back.

I am convinced computers know when it is a weekend or support is not readly available. It is built into there chip DNA
X motor not working and suggestions ?

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.
FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202