• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    Once logged in, you will be able to SEARCH our archives.
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.

For Sale: Custom framing business and 2100 square foot retail location for sale in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Owner needs to retire soon.

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades

Myra Jolly

Grumbler in Training
Business
FrameMaster
FrameMaster has been Cheyenne's premier custom frame shop for 32 years. The asking price of $25,000 (for the business) includes all equipment, inventory, hand tools, supplies, samples and much more. The equipment includes a 60" Eclipse CMC, a Framesquare mitre saw, a AMP mitre-mite vnailer, Fletcher wall cutter and much more. FrameMaster is located in a free standing, 2100 square foot building on the north side of Cheyenne, which is the more affluent area. The large parking lot offers plenty of off street parking. It is less than 2 blocks from Albertsons grocery store, McDonalds, Starbucks, Godfathers pizza, Wyoming Bank and Trust, etc. Cheyenne, which is the capital of Wyoming, is located in the southeast corner of the state just about 90 miles north of Denver at the intersection of I-25 and I-80. I am confident this commercial real estate will be a great investment for the new owner. Please contact Myra Jolly at myra@framemasterofcheyenne.com or 307-637-4121 or 307-214-8177. Feel free to leave message at either phone number.

Register for the picture framer's grumble

Myra Jolly

Grumbler in Training
Business
FrameMaster
Register for the picture framer's grumble
Yes, you're right...this SE corner of Wyoming is a little slice of Heaven! Just to clarify-$25,000 asking price is for the framing business only. That would not include the commercial real estate. Please contact me for more information. Thanks.

Attachments

• FM building exterior with flowers.jpg
    FM building exterior with flowers.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 12
picture framing clamps by MasterClamp 2021