• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Donmar Creations

Current Status of Framing Suppliers currently re-opened/operating (expired resource) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Waldmann

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Forum Donor
Featured Vendor

Rick Granick

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Got this email today from International:

International Moulding Re-Opening Plans

We are pleased to announce that many of our locations will be opening back up in the coming weeks as state restrictions on non-essential businesses are eased. We are working hard to become fully operational under the guidelines of our respective state orders while instituting all of the necessary safety and social distancing guidelines that have been recommended by the CDC.

Nearly all locations will be offering curbside pickup and limited UPS shipments starting Monday, May 4th. Please call ahead with your orders and we'll do our best to have them ready and brought out to your vehicle. Orders placed online at www.internationalmoulding.com will be given preferential treatment at this time as we work to ramp up our customer service staff.

Please call your local distributor or sales rep for specific information regarding delivery schedules and hours of operation. Information for each location can also be found on our website, www.internationalmoulding.com. Sign in to access your local distributor's home page.

Beginning in June, we hope to be able to provide you with some of the PPE that's needed to operate in the current environment. We're placing large orders for gloves and masks for our staff and we intend to be able to provide these items to your businesses as soon as possible.

Open May 4th:
Columbus, OH
Tampa, FL
Birmingham, AL
New Berlin, WI
Phoenix, AZ
Houston, TX

Open May 11th:
Morganton, NC
Florence, KY
Huntington, WV

Open May 18th:
Rochester, NY
Maplewood, MN

Opening date still to be determined:
North Hollywood, CA
Stockton, CA
San Diego, CA
Madison Heights, MI
Pittsburgh, PA
York, PA

Thank you,
International Moulding

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
I spoke today to someone from my local International distributor (Huntington, WV) who told me they were returning to work on Monday, May 4th, and customers could pick up length and supplies on a limited basis. Staff would have to bring the materials outside to your waiting vehicle. They anticipate being back to something resembling normal, including chops and joins, by the end of the week.

Other locations anticipate soft openings as soon as the respective governors allow it.

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
DonMar/Marino Mats sent this out today and it looks like they are accepting orders for near future shipping, pickup, and delivery.

Dear Customers,
Don Mar is anticipating opening for business soon. We expect this will be a gradual re-opening starting with UPS and pick up (contactless) orders at first and then delivery fulfillment. You can place orders at www.donmarcreations.com and we will process them as soon as we are back up and running.

Our showroom will be temporarily closed during this time to protect those who work with us and our customers.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers, employees, and communities.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we begin to navigate through this process. Please stay safe, stay healthy and we will get through this together!
Sincerely,
Don Mar Frame & Moulding

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
LJ released this about 45 minutes ago:
ljmay7.png

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor

Rick Granick

Got an email from Studio Moulding this morning. They are opening on May 18.
:cool: Rick

TownL7

True Grumbler
Here is the letter from Studio on reopening three of their DCs. They have been answering phones the entire time.

Attachments

Picture framers only resource

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
DonMar and ARL Designs both re opened today.

1589404458518.png

Nikki

True Grumbler
Hello Dave, I just got off the phone with the wonderful folks at FPF Moulding in Texas. 1-800-225-4248. They are open for business and shipping all across the country. Would you please add them to your list. Thanks again for everything you do! Nicole

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
LJ is re opening their large NorthEast distribution center tomorrow, as well as Baltimore and LA.
(From LJ official website)

1589482498881.png

framah

PFG, Picture Framing God
Just got off the phone with Singleton Mouldings in Texas and they are open for chopping and shipping.
One of my favorites for barn wood style moulding.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Franks Fabrics has re opened, and posted an announcement on their FB

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor
Hello Dave, I just got off the phone with the wonderful folks at FPF Moulding in Texas. 1-800-225-4248. They are open for business and shipping all across the country. Would you please add them to your list. Thanks again for everything you do! Nicole
Sorry, was not able to confirm. Their 800 number goes unanswered and their regular number has a disconnected message. If you can get hold of them you could have them contact me directly if they would like to be added.

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
LJ posted another update:

COVID-19 Coronavirus Related Information

In an effort to continue to inform and keep everyone aligned on changes to our business as a result of the virus, this page will contain COVID-19 Coronavirus related information links for Larson-Juhl customers.
Dear Larson-Juhl Family,
We hope that you have continued to remain healthy and safe. All of our North American branches are now operational except Seattle. In the next phase, we will be fully ramping up in these areas:
  • Our Customer Service Center will be at full strength over the next week. We have appreciated your patience as wait times have been longer than normal and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are happy to welcome back the rest of this team to support all of your needs.
  • In June, we will also begin to reactivate our Delivery Routes. Please watch for additional information about delivery schedules and markets before the end of the month, as there will likely be changes based on anticipated volumes and other factors.
  • Also in June, we will be excited to welcome back our Sales Team, who will return from furlough and are anxious to reengage with you. Consistent with our reopening plan, the sales team will return in phases beginning early June.

Thank you for your continued support. It’s been a difficult stretch. Thanks for hanging in there with us and we look forward to hearing your success stories in the coming weeks as we all begin to get back to normal.
View Ordering Guidelines Here
View Pick–Up / Will Call Guidelines Here
Stay safe and be well.
Best regards,

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
Me too - I called California and spoke to someone in customer service.

That's great. I need to order about 4-5 boxes of moulding and didn't want to order from Chicago. I have limited some sales waiting for this.

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
I just emailed my Studio rep who is on furlough but he confirmed the 6/1 opening for NJ. Yippee Skippy. 😍

snafu

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Larson is open but super slow shipping, even local pickup takes days

alacrity8

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
Don Mar has restarted some deliveries.
Just informed by phone that they are Delivering to the Capital Region of NY on Monday 6/1.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Don Mar has restarted some deliveries.
Just informed by phone that they are Delivering to the Capital Region of NY on Monday 6/1.
They started delivering to many areas yesterday, including ours

Larry Peterson

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Resource Provider
Donmar Creations

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
for LJ: It sounds like most markets start next week, with exception of Seattle and Boston. The 13 remaining reps have been re assigned and will be reaching out to customers this week.

Last edited:

TownL7

True Grumbler
Studio Moulding opened the final warehouse, New Jersey, on Monday, June 1st. All five warehouses are open regular hours. They are experiencing reduced staff, thus slightly longer lead times.

Attachments

Al B

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Studio Moulding opened the final warehouse, New Jersey, on Monday, June 1st. All five warehouses are open regular hours. They are experiencing reduced staff, thus slightly longer lead times.
We did great - ordered on Friday - picked it up yesterday!! So glad they are back in New Jersey.

JB Garrett

Grumbler
Any news on Bella?
I don't see it on the list... am waiting to hear back from rep (Website states closed "at least until May 31; tried calling today but didn't wait beyond 5 minutes)

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor
FYI I think this resource has served its purpose and run its course (for now, hopefully forever!).

I am not intending to do any further updates unless there are big changes in the underlying situation.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed, and especially @Mike Labbe for making this resource possible.

Mike Labbe

Administrator
Forum Support Team
Thank you for doing it. This was VITAL during the crisis, and I agree that it can now be retired. I'll leave it up for a while in case anyone needs to see the time line of how things came back online, but it can be inactive.

wvframer

Humble Picture Framer
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Thanks, David!

Ylva

Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
David, thank you so much for doing this. It has been extremely helpful

Looks like everyone is back up and running, let’s hope we will never encounter this again.

Al B

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
Thank you - it was very appreciated.

David Waldmann

Forum Donor
Featured Vendor
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
Expired/No Longer Needed. Vendors are all back to normal operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.