Help Cassese Manual Underpinner - unknown model, please help?

melissa.the.framer

Grumbler
Business
n/a - freelance
Just got this old manual underpinner, but the only number on it is 336 stamped into a corner (hard to read in the photo, but it's there). No other numbers that I can see, though I checked all the undersides of all surfaces. I'm hoping someone has an idea as to which model it may be? I've literally never used an underpinner before, so I'd like to track down a manual if possible, and I assume it will be easier for me to replace parts (if necessary) if I know the model. Sorry I don't know anything more about it - I got it from someone who got it in a lot of equipment and they never used it or knew anything about it either. Basically, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Grumblers!!!!

IMG_2025.JPG

resized.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks so much! I'll go with this for now, as I just looked up a manual and on a cursory look it seems pretty close other than some of the finish colours, which could just be the aging of the metal. đź‘Ť
Welcome to the Grumble...:beer:
You're out on the Island.
I worked framing here in Phoenix for 14 years for a lady from Ft. McMurray before she retired years ago. Hardin Street there is named for her family.
Still framing full time.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Grumble...:beer:
You're out on the Island.
I worked framing here in Phoenix for 14 years for a lady from Ft. McMurray before she retired years ago. Hardin Street there is named for her family.
Still framing full time.:thumbsup:
Thanks! Liking the island so far, spent the last 10 years framing on the mainland in Vancouver after a stint in Ontario. Nothing named after me yet in either place!

Upvote 0
Back