• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Advertise on the G, a forum for framers only

C & H wall mount mat/glass cutter Model 210-48

deaconsbench

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
Does anyone use this particular model? If you have info such as vendors you use for replacement wheels, part/model numbers, etc. please share. Many thanks!

mik

Yep..still using my used when purchased C&H 210-48 for 22+ years. Have to admit I use it only as a straight edge measuring device to cut my glass and backing board. I have removed the cutting head and use an oil glass cutter and a utility knife for the backing board/plexi cutting.

For parts contact Gritsko at Nielsen - Bainbridge at GJohnklein@NbFraming.com. Last time I talked with him he said he still at access to parts.

deaconsbench

Thank you. I was getting concerned this was an unknown dinosaur.

Jeff Lewis

Grumbler in Training
Does anyone use this particular model? If you have info such as vendors you use for replacement wheels, part/model numbers, etc. please share. Many thanks!
I have one of these PLUS a newer type and a complete Framing setup with Miter saw,Paper roller,Matts ,Supplies more tools etc. I'm helping a Lady who has retired. I just registered on this site 6-26-2020 and starting to ebay this stuff today then try listing on this site.

FrameReady Special Offer - Call 888-281-2202

wpfay

Angry Badger
Forum Support Team
Forum Donor
Hi Jeff, and welcome to the Grumble.
The thread you are responding to is from 2006.
When you list your pieces here, in the Commercial Listing section, you can put links to eBay or sell direct. Make sure to include contact info, pricing, location, and willingness to ship or not.
Thanks, and good luck.

Jeff Lewis

Grumbler in Training
Hi Jeff, and welcome to the Grumble.
The thread you are responding to is from 2006.
When you list your pieces here, in the Commercial Listing section, you can put links to eBay or sell direct. Make sure to include contact info, pricing, location, and willingness to ship or not.
Thanks, and good luck.
Thank You. I'm in the Process of listing stuff now. My co-workers Mother wanted 100.00 for the Framers Square Miter Saw !!! she bought New for 1200.00 I GOT ALL her framing stuff and she is going to be surprised when I take her more cash.

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades