• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.
Rian Fabrication Services  www.rianfabrication.com

For Sale: Business for Sale

Dan Reiner

Grumbler in Training
Seattle area frame shop for sale to the right buyer:

Typical year the store will generate $90,000 in profit with an absentee owner. As a framer owner/operator working 40 hours a week you will would make more like $150,000 a year.
Excellent location in an upscale location, runs well with two employee's but would do even better with your help. It's a good looking store that you would be proud to own. Price includes all equipment, fixturing, inventory, everything. Same location and profitability for over 10 years.

I would sell the store for $195,000. to a qualified buyer, which is only about 2 times the annual profit, definitely worth three - five times annual profit All the business is from repeat customers and word of mouth, I have never had to advertise or promote. It's important to me to maintain our great reputation and goodwill which is why I am a being fussy seller. I hate to give it up but I am ready to retire.

Dan Reiner
dan@nwartandframe.com

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.