• Welcome to the largest and friendlest resource for picture framers! Please LOG IN or REGISTER a free account.
    Once logged in, you will be able to SEARCH our archives.
    Forget your password? Click here to RESET PASSWORD Trouble? Click the CONTACT US link.

Bracket instead of hinges for 2 frames?


Inactive Account
May 24, 2002
Raceland, Louisiana
Does anyone know of a set of brackets used to joint two frames together for stand up display instead of using hinges. I have seen these in the past, somewhere... Thanks. ajh
There is something available called the Albin Frame Connector. I of course took my United Catalog home with me last night and left it there...some folks read mystery novels...

I don't know if it's what you're looking for. It is flexible allowing the frames to be set at an angle to eachother.
Thanks Meg and Lisa... I have seen these several montha ago, but customers don't like them... they like the frames close together like when hinges are used. Any other lead? Tks again... ajh