boston.com framing article

Not too bad of an article...much more informed writing than most of what you see written for the consumer about framing.

Dave Makielski

Martha has had a show on framing, and she hasn't done our industry any favors by what she states on how to frame for your home.

Be careful what you wish for :D

elaine

More publicity about framing:
In the new Metropolitan Home magazine there is a four-page Larson Juhl spread entitled "Interior Identities". It's basically an expanded version of the latest round of their consumer ads, but its length and printing on special paper stock gives it more the feel of a feature article. The text is intended to get people thinking about framing as an interior design tool. Nice job, L-J.
:cool: Rick

Originally posted by J Phipps TN:
I wish Martha Stewert would do a show on custom framing. She would get all the info right. If she says it, people listen.

That would help our industry alot.

Jennifer :D
The guy in New York found no need for anything but regular windowpane glass... they same as been use for over 200 years.....

the guy about a year later, although it was interesting to hear his take on French mating, not only saw no reason for the expensive dedicated picture glass.... and then proceeded to instruct Martha how to wash the glass while it is in the frame.... both sides... I kid you not.

My wife almost swallowed her tounge, she was laughing so hard. And Martha had no clue. What a yutz.

[/QUOTE] . . . .What a yutz. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Martha doesn't have a clue about a lot of things. I love the sign that reads, "Martha Stewart doesn't live here." (and I don't want her here or any of her episodes) No woman--as great as we may be ;) --knows that much about everything.

Back