Best proressionally designed web sights?

A

ajhohen

Where are the best designed web sights specially designed for framers that you have been to? Is it your own? Do you have a web sight? I am trying to get some ideas on how to design my own or get someone to design one for me.
Thanks for any info. ajh

[This message has been edited by ajhohen (edited 03-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by ajhohen (edited 03-10-2000).]

Now that is a tough question. Because just like framing design, good Web site design is in the eye of the beholder. It really depends on what you want to get out of the site. Are you creating an online brochure or do you want an e-commerce site?

------------------
The Frame Guy
www.myframeshop.com The Picture Framing Network!

Register your WWW Domain name before someone else does. www.websitevalet.com

Hi Frame Guy. The main reason I am getting it is to use as a "brochure". My WWW Domain name is registered and I did start "playing around" trying to build a sight. I don't really know too much about doing this, but, for a start, I think I am doing OK. I will probably get someone local to design a sight for me. He said if there is any website I see on the internet, he and download it and create a website from that, using the basic design... ajh

My website is http://www.frameitetc.com

[This message has been edited by ajhohen (edited 03-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by ajhohen (edited 03-13-2000).]

ajhohen,

Check out janotaartandframe.com. While looking for a fellow framer to prepare a letter mat recently, this site came to my attention. Cluttered sites with flashing signs, etc., drive my up the wall, so I found this refreshing--clean, neat, easy to navigate, attractive...., etc. See what you think.

Back