For Sale: Attach-EZ 15%off Black Friday Sale

Pat Kotnour

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
If you have ever wanted to purchase an Attach-EZ kit, or are in need of parts for your existing kit, Black Friday is the time to buy. You must call to get the discount and mention the Grumble when you do. Call 1-800-527-1521. And from now until Dec. 15th there will be 10% off on all orders $75 or more. Take a look at our company store and see all the new products including the new Super Micro Fine tools, needles, and clear fasteners.

Pat Kotnour

For anyone who calls and there is no answer, just leave your name and phone number and I will get back to you. As long as you call on Black Friday and leave a message the 15% off will be honored.

Pat Kotnour

My webmaster didn't get the info up on my web site in time so I am extending the 15% discount to Dec. 7th. You must call to get the savings. If you order on line it will be at the regular price. And just so you know that by Dec. 15many of the products will be increased do to the constant price increases I've been getting. Sure wish I didn't have to do that, but there is no other choice.