Arizona framer

RoboFramer

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
From
United Kingdom, West Sussex Coast. (Bottom centre)
Business
Retired
A coupla years back there was an article in one of our farming trade mags about a framer in Arizona.

All I remember, apart from being very impressed and wanting to jump on a plane and see the place, and the article leading me to the Grumble, is that they had a dirty great Pink Cadillac station wagon parked outside advertising the place.

I can't find the article/magazine, but I'm sure they could find a back issue if need be.

Does this description ring any bells.... is this framer a Grumbler?

Framerguy

PFG, Picture Framing God
From
Destin, Florida
All I remember, apart from being very impressed and wanting to jump on a plane and see the place, and the article leading me to the Grumble, is that they had a dirty great Pink Cadillac station wagon parked outside advertising the place.

John,

Over here we call that model of Cadillac "Hearses" but they are usually painted another color!!
faintthud.gif
:eek:
thumbsup.gif

Framerguy

RoboFramer

PFG, Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
From
United Kingdom, West Sussex Coast. (Bottom centre)
Business
Retired
Well, it was what we would call an 'estate car'

I may even have got the cadillac bit wrong, but how many framers operate from the middle of the desert with a great big pink hearse parked outside. Someone must know of this person who undertakes to be a framer?

Sherry Lee

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
Phoenix, Az.
Bob Carter......was/is that you with the PINK Cadillac? In Scottsdale....yep, I can just see it now!

I know you have great marketing skills, but WOW!
thumbsup.gif

Bob Carter

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
Forum Donor
Sherry-I've owned a bunch of Cadillacs, but never had a pink one and it sure wouldn't be a hearse (I could say I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink hearse....)

I know a lot of framers in AZ, but this one rings no bells